Nuffnang

20th Wedding Anniversary Dinner For Mommy and Daddy -14th Aug

It's mommy and daddy 20th Wedding Anniversary today. Since 1family had already went to almost all of the family restaurants in Mile 7th or the nearby satelite towns, so we had decided to celebrate the Anniversary at Singapore Chicken Rice located at No. 19, 1st Floor, Tabuan Heights Comm Centre, Jln Song, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak.

As we can see, my little brother Olivero Manding and my little sister Nicole Helena are very eager to eat at "scr express" . Both of them ordered "nasi ayam panggang" for their dinner and milo "peng" as their drinks. In this picture also we can see my father eat ramen(his first ramen) and my 3rd brother Leonnard eats fried rice. I was seen in the picture at far left, next to Leonnard eating the claypot rice.

Seen facing the camera, Mommy and Olivero Manding eating their foods. Marvin Ningkan (nearest to the camera , with back towards the camera was seen eating his Salad Chicken Rice)



Beside "Ayam Panggang Rice, Nicole Helena and manding also ordered french fries as their side orders..Sharing.

I just could not remember what I said to my little brother Leonnard Morris, but I am sure it was something nice....I never bullied my brothers???


After the dinner and before we left for home Leonnard, Olivero and Nicole took the opportunity posing infront of the incomplete landscapping infront of the restaurant.

Last but not least..HAPPY 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MOMMY AND DADDY...14TH AUGUST 2009.

Updated by : Kenneth Bugak Ak Ayong

A Must Visit Places

Related Posts with Thumbnails